Working Dog/Sports Dog Leather Collar
The T-Bone is nothing short of a beast; it’s like no other collar you have had before. It is the perfect collar for building drive or for law enforcement (email us for bulk orders).
It’s also a great every day collar option when using a long line and practicing your recalls at the park or just playing and having fun with your dog while on a lead. The 2 inch thick collar reduces any strain on the dog’s neck; sitting low on the muscular section of the neck, but still gives you directional control of the dog which you don’t have with a harness. The T-Bone makes other “beefy” pet shop collars looks like they were made for a kitten.
- Australian Made: Hand crafted
- 2 layers of first grade, full grain, vegetable tanned leather (premium hard wearing leather)
- Double stitched and riveted for extra strength.
- Brass hardware
- Large D ring attachment.
- The buckle is positioned to sit on the side of the dog’s neck to avoid direct pressure on the oesophagus when there’s back pressure on the lead.
- Standard width is 2 inches.
- Brown leather with black stitching.
Width: 2 inch
Length: The measurements below are from the base of the buckle to the middle hole. Each collar has 3 holes either side of the middle hole for adjustments. Measure the circumference of your dog’s neck and choose the sizing that is closest below.
- Short 42cm (range = 36cm – 48cm)
- Long 54cm (range = 48cm – 60cm)