Leather/Brass Dog Collar
The Baby-Bone is nothing short of a beast; it’s like no other collar you have had before.
It’s a great every day collar option when using a long line and practicing your recalls at the park or just playing and having fun with your dog while on a lead. The 1.5 inch thick collar reduces any strain on the dog’s neck; sitting low on the muscular section of the neck, but still gives you directional control of the dog which you don’t have with a harness.
- Australian Made: Hand crafted
- 2 layers of first grade, full grain, vegetable tanned leather (premium hard wearing leather)
- Double stitched and riveted for extra strength.
- Brass hardware
- Large D ring attachment.
- The buckle is positioned to sit on the side of the dog’s neck to avoid direct pressure on the oesophagus when there’s back pressure on the lead.
- The width of this version is 1.5 inches.
- Black leather with black stitching.
Width: 1.5 inch
Length: The measurements below are from the base of the buckle to the middle hole. Each collar has 3 holes either side of the middle hole for adjustments. Measure the circumference of your dog’s neck and choose the sizing that is closest below.
- Short 35cm (range = 28cm – 42cm)
- Medium 43cm (range = 35cm – 50cm)
- Long 54cm (range = 46cm – 62cm)